Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to February 14,2017.

il y a 31 minutes, isidore57 a dit :

22.16 vanessa se CONFIE à une amie Dans le salon ........ d'Elle pas de l'N'a air très attristée par CE Qu'elle un fait .........

Why would she be saddened ?? Do you really think she would deceive thomas, in front of cameras live on internet ?? !!! Thomas knows, it's an agreement between the two !!! That's why yesterday, he came home a few minutes after she made sex !!!:lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb:

5 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

Why would she be saddened ?? Do you really think she would deceive thomas, in front of cameras live on internet ?? !!! Thomas knows, it's an agreement between the two !!! That's why yesterday, he came home a few minutes after she made sex !!!:lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb:

I highly doubt that. She did her best to clean up the cum and blood off the couch before he got home. She also cleaned the bathroom twice and made sure no evidence was around for Tom to see. The first thing she did this morning was just on the couch to see if she had gotten all the stains cleaned. The guy rushed out because they knew Tom was coming and he knew that he was not supposed to be there. None of this adds up to Tom knowing a thing unfortunately for him Vanessa is a dirty bitch and as Amy3 mentioned trying to humiliate him. 

• Upvote 1

il y a 1 minute, Donzi a dit :

Je doute fortement que. Elle a fait de son mieux pour nettoyer le sperme et le sang sur le canapé avant qu'il ait obtenu la maison. Elle a également nettoyé la salle de bain à deux reprises et a fait en sorte qu'aucune preuve n'a été autour de Tom pour voir. La première chose qu'elle a fait ce matin était juste sur le canapé pour voir si elle avait obtenu toutes les taches nettoyées. Le gars se précipita hors parce qu'ils savaient Tom venait et il savait qu'il ne devait pas être là. Rien de tout cela ajoute à Tom sachant une chose malheureusement pour lui Vanessa est une chienne sale et que Amy3 mentionné essayer de l'humilier. 

She especially cleaned the blood that was everywhere !!! And the guy yesterday took all his time, when he finished smashing it, he repacked his tail, and just left !!! Thomas knew it was over, and he came back a few minutes later ....
The guy jumped like a bitch, for me it's a pro!

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Anyone manage to cap the cheating from yesterday? I have videos to trade if you have.

I probably have the most complete copy... I'm re-rendering parts I cap'd after she got up this morning including when she checked the couch for stains and washed and douched her pussy. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

She especially cleaned the blood that was everywhere !!! And the guy yesterday took all his time, when he finished smashing it, he repacked his tail, and just left !!! Thomas knew it was over, and he came back a few minutes later ....
The guy jumped like a bitch, for me it's a pro!

I remember when Tom walked in on Van and a girl kissing in their bed and he freaked out. I could only imagine if he came home and saw his friend one of his guest riding Van! I imagine it would be a throw down. 

6 minutes ago, Donzi said:

I probably have the most complete copy... I'm re-rendering parts I cap'd after she got up this morning including when she checked the couch for stains and washed and douched her pussy. 

Let me know if there's anything you missed.

Got replay for today so can capture anything needed