Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to February 14,2017.

I think this couple is history, she cries when he Is around and than laughs when he's gone and she is on her phone. She is just a bi**h, the guy that fuck her could careless for her you don't fuck someone they way he did her unless he thinks she's a hoe. If RLC was smart they shut down the apartment now, before something really bad happens.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, cgehlen2309 said:

whats happend with the towel

The guy Vanessa cheated with used the towel to wipe her pussy juice off his cock then when Tom got home he used the same towel to wipe his face and mouth after brushing teeth. 

Then after Tom punches a hole through the wall Vanessa tries to blame him for getting mad and then gets new towels out like that's going to fix the problem.

7 minutes ago, Donzi said:

The guy Vanessa cheated with used the towel to wipe her pussy juice off his cock then when Tom got home he used the same towel to wipe his face and mouth after brushing teeth. 

Then after Tom punches a hole through the wall Vanessa tries to blame him for getting mad and then gets new towels out like that's going to fix the problem.

Where is the hole in the wall?

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Where is the hole in the wall?

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

He hit the way in the bedroom we can't see the spot do to camera angle.

Oh yeah he punch it with every he's got... he is pissed! And he has the right to be...

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, bean1111 said:

I think this couple is history, she cries when he Is around and than laughs when he's gone and she is on her phone. She is just a bi**h, the guy that fuck her could careless for her you don't fuck someone they way he did her unless he thinks she's a hoe. If RLC was smart they shut down the apartment now, before something really bad happens.

I agree with you. They need to do an intervention before it gets any worse. Tom is livid and had the right to be but Vanessa keeps running her mouth and might get smacked or worse for being a dumb bitch... 

• Upvote 1