Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to February 14,2017.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

If they break up RLC will just close the Apartment and we'll settle them into the Archive Vault.

i prefer see rlc put some other appartments offline before this one,vanessa will not have problem for find another guy

Just now, cacjc said:

Have they definitely broken up Emmett 

I can not say that for sure but it is not looking good for sure,she fucks a guy on their couch the next night Thomas stays out all night then tonight she stays out all night I dont see a future for these 2 I hope I'm wrong

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

I can not say that for sure but it is not looking good for sure,she fucks a guy on their couch the next night Thomas stays out all night then tonight she stays out all night I dont see a future for these 2 I hope I'm wrong

I want there to be a future just to see if she cheats on him again. Watching the other guy fuck her was probably the best sex I've seen her in.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I want there to be a future just to see if she cheats on him again. Watching the other guy fuck her was probably the best sex I've seen her in.

I hope they stay too for the same reason plus i like the naughty girls

• Upvote 2