Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to February 14,2017.

i see three solutions for this appartment now:

* they have broke up and rlc put this appartment offline for present new couple later

* they have broke up and rlc give a time for vanessa for find another boyfriend and thomas go away

* they have a big discussion and finaly they return together

it's just not possible to continue in this situation now

I my opinion they almost broke up but don't want to loose RLC free rent and money but on the other side Thomas is very very sick about this situation. So during this maintenance RLC will ask them what's going on and do they think they are still a  real coupe or not

I might be wrong but as for Carla and Mario this appartment will be nder maintenance 2 days or more, time for tenants and RLC to be clear about their future

6 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I my opinion they almost broke up but don't want to loose RLC free rent and money but on the other side Thomas is very very sick about this situation. So during this maintenance RLC will ask them what's going on and do they think they are still a  real coupe or not

I might be wrong but as for Carla and Mario this appartment will be nder maintenance 2 days or more, time for tenants and RLC to be clear about their future

i am sure thomas know vanessa have fucked with the other guy here and yes i agree they don't want loose the appartment but this situation is not tenable

9 hours ago, cwouters said:

how do you know? They had a lot of trouble in the past

12 hours ago, clivebb said:

i am sure thomas know vanessa have fucked with the other guy here and yes i agree they don't want loose the appartment but this situation is not tenable

The guy fucked her for a 3min before he couldn't hold his nutt any longer leads me to believe this was their first time together, but it might have just been the situation that turned him on. i.e. in front of the cameras and in Tom's apt. 

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

For the 2nd time, wasn't even talking about anything you said. So continue talking out of your ass like you tend to do.

It doesn't matter you literally have no opinion because you weren't watching but have the nerve to say some else is jumping to conclusions as usual just crapping out of your mouth... 

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Seeing as how you're incapable of making any sort of point and constantly have to bring my name up, you're going on my ignore list. Now feel free to quote me and argue with yourself all you want.

Aw gee guys, don't stop it. It was just getting interesting.

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

RLC did the right thing putting V&T UM. My only problem is we will never know how this drama works out.

My team is looking into this... But after they put the apt in UM I had replay running on it and I could hear at least three voices speaking both male and female. 

• Upvote 1