Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to February 14,2017.

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Seeing as how you're incapable of making any sort of point and constantly have to bring my name up, you're going on my ignore list. Now feel free to quote me and argue with yourself all you want.

Deuces 

On 12/02/2017 at 2:21 PM, phantomcapsnet said:

I my opinion they almost broke up but don't want to loose RLC free rent and money but on the other side Thomas is very very sick about this situation. So during this maintenance RLC will ask them what's going on and do they think they are still a  real coupe or not

I might be wrong but as for Carla and Mario this appartment will be nder maintenance 2 days or more, time for tenants and RLC to be clear about their future

Myself I would not like this couple to leave,not because of them of them but because sometimes they have fine guests,that act very openly and are fun to watch(more them v&t).And some of the parties are nice also.There are others apartments a lot more boring that deserve to finish before this one(like Eric and Julia).

Something occurred to me but I can't remember if this apartment is in Barcelona or not but if it is and it has been u/m now for 2 days, I wonder if RLC is clearing it out to make way for Nora & Kiko to take up residence. Maybe even Irma could move in as well. Just a thought ......

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Something occurred to me but I can't remember if this apartment is in Barcelona or not but if it is and it has been u/m now for 2 days, I wonder if RLC is clearing it out to make way for Nora & Kiko to take up residence. Maybe even Irma could move in as well. Just a thought ......

nope czech Republik

• Upvote 1

I am a current subscriber to RLC, but I missed the timeline the day she cheated. Does anyone have a link to the video? Much appreciated in advance.