Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to February 14,2017.

29 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

What a surprise that people on here jumping to all kinds of absurd conclusions. 

Here come the Muppets lol! I actually didn't see anything but what you guys said is wrong... GTFO!!! Unless you saw it STFU...

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Unless you can make me STFU, STFU yourself. I wasn't even referring to what you were saying, but once again you start talking out of your ass. 

HAHA! Are you still talking out of your cunt! If you didn't see shit you don't know shit! So GTFO!!!!

I understand people whom didn't watch it live thinking Thomas was only drunk. But you could see the poor man was upset and not in a good space in his mind. Things was esalating once he set fire to the bag over the sink I feel RLC jumped in. My worry at the time Thomas was getting more upset. To be honest he wasn't drinking a lot during the note writing. You would have to be a pretty hard hearted person not to see during this drama that Thomas needed to be helped.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

For the 2nd time, wasn't even talking about anything you said. So continue talking out of your ass like you tend to do.

Well I saw it a few hours ago Tommy was on his hands and knees paper was all over the floor!!  So I said to myself what is happening to Tommy?  When I went to the LR Tommy was gone and I never saw him again.  There is trouble in  Paradise and these 2 are having some issues!

• Upvote 2

Very strange,some days ago i was kind of shocked when Vanessa had hard sex with the other dude,in cams so she didn't hide nothing,also it didn't looked like it was first time they had sex neither nothing.Just an opinion or gess,could be the dude cheat her and she found out!?Then she revenge him on cams..or could be exactly the opposite and she was the one that cheated first.But from what I seen on cams the last days Thomas seemed a lot more affected than her.She continues smiling just like everything fine..and the dude seems completely lost.From my time in rlc this kind of things then  apartment going maintenance most of times means it's the end for the residents..and Probrably Will be on again soon with other couple.Or could happened that will be up and they all will act just like nothing happened and with big behavior changes.

On 11/02/2017 at 9:16 AM, phantomcapsnet said:

It is not the same guy

Indeed is not,for the ones saying it's the dude(guest)that was in the house for some long weeks ,it's not the same dude.And to be fair never seen him in v&t apartment.

• Upvote 1