Vanessa & Thomas ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January 2017. to February 14,2017.

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

She didn't just cheat on him, she humiliated him in front of the world. No surprise it's over. 

Yup! Not many outside outside of Sasha would accept that from their partner so even though it sucks that we are not going to see the end of the story. I completely understand why they are gone...

45 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Jeez talk about being late, that announcement was made over an hour ago.

I just noticed at the time when I was checking RLC that it was gone. So I posted it as such.

I never read the previous posts as I'll see them when I place this Apartment into the Archives.

Likely in 2 weeks they'll have another Couple.  Likely the return of Kitty & Smith.

29 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I just noticed at the time when I was checking RLC that it was gone. So I posted it as such.

I never read the previous posts as I'll see them when I place this Apartment into the Archives.

Likely in 2 weeks they'll have another Couple.  Likely the return of Kitty & Smith.

I'd like to see Kitty and Vanessa move in together no men that would be worth watching.

• Upvote 2

well i don't know what thinking about that,i have liked vanessa  but  not  the quality of the cameras in this appartment so it's fifty fifty,we have to waiting the next couple now for this appartment later but i really hope rlc gonna upgrade the quality videos in this appartment specialy in the bedroom (not good idea to put a TV in bedroom,the cams sucks with that)

• Upvote 1

There should be some replacements soon i hope, now this is empty, and carina&sabrina is empty but that apartment was so dirty its probably not fit for humans to live in, and the old kitty apartment havent been replaced. My biggest nightmare is that nora&kiko comes back again, they had more than enough time on rlc.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, fredrik29 said:

There should be some replacements soon i hope, now this is empty, and carina&sabrina is empty but that apartment was so dirty its probably not fit for humans to live in, and the old kitty apartment havent been replaced. My biggest nightmare is that nora&kiko comes back again, they had more than enough time on rlc.

Please rlc dont bring Nora and the dude back,I seen Nora for the first time and she was nothing special,very controlling and the dude it's just as boring as her.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, cacjc said:

I'd like to see Kitty and Vanessa move in together no men that would be worth watching.

Mmmm sounds delicious.The could also send out that nonsense of couple that is Eric and Julia and put the girls in there,also an wife beater it's bad to rlc(so what's Eric doing in rlc!?).