Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StnCld316

Welcome Back Danaya

6 posts in this topic

Danaya Arrived December 15th.

If Danaya stays 30 Days she will Depart January 14,2017.

If she stays 60 Days she will Depart February 13,2017.

If she stays 90 Days she will Depart March 15th,2017.

Any Reference from the 2016 Portion of this Thread can be found on this Link:     

Danaya,  I watched you and Karol together this evening until y'all started the painting thing which has been done numerous times and for me it has become old.  In the future, try to have more fun like you did with Karol the night that weird friend of Michelle's tried to make something happen in the apartment.  I enjoyed watching you and Karol laugh and cut up with each other so much that night.  It brought back some good memories for me from when I first started watching RLC.

Just a little friendly advice if you choose to use it.

Danaya,  I guess I should have said that I only have about another week on RLC and then I'm done with them.  I say this just in case you might want to laugh and cut up with Karol again before I'm done.

Take care of yourself and I wish you the best and I have enjoyed watching you both times you have been on RLC!!

10-1-2017 Danaya talks to her BF on skype.

She shows her naked body to a guy who allegedly changed the lifestyle for which Danaya criticized him a lot. She asks if he likes what he sees. D: Do you want others to watch me naked?. She proposes him to strip too. She asks about his colleagues. She promises to arrive back home in a month & half. Danaya complains that her breasts hurt but ensures that they are not sagging. She tells him to compare, whichever is greater. He says he would gladly lie next to her.

Danaya: What's the problem? Come. He says that he gets fired from his work then. Danaya asks: What's so dangerous? He: I'll be sitting at home. D: And what will you do at home. He: I told you. D: "It's written with a stick on the water." The most important for me is that you are not involved with your former company because I do not intend to tolerate it. He says that he must end because a lot of people have tried to call him.

thanks kitek

Thanks Kitek, I sure would like to see Danaya with her boyfriend! Not sure PHN would agree though :biggrin: