Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

you guys are courageous to be member on rlc,too expensive for the rare interesting action there is inside on 17 appartments

But the new replay feature is really nice and user friendly not like the one on VHTV.

3 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

But the new replay feature is really nice and user friendly not like the one on VHTV.

ok but no way i'm gonna pay 30 $ more for that,45 $ is already to expensive in my opinion for this boring site,i have stay some years on this site because there was alone at this moment but now there is vv an vh i have zero envy to return on rlc.

vh will have a better archive timeline soon

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

ok but no way i'm gonna pay 30 $ more for that,45 $ is already to expensive in my opinion for this boring site,i have stay some years on this site because there was alone at this moment but now there is vv an vh i have zero envy to return on rlc.

And when they do as well as thumbnails and video archives, I'll dump RLC because as you say, most of the apartments are useless or worse.

Buying RLC on the 90 day option and the tokens at max, the site is only about $50/month

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarveyB said:

And when they do as well as thumbnails and video archives, I'll dump RLC because as you say, most of the apartments are useless or worse.

yes,you will do well,in some months VH will be the best voyeur-site and with archive and timeline included in premium membership,not like rlc !

Just now, clivebb said:

yes,you will do well,in some months VH will be the best voyeur-site and with archive and timeline included in premium membership,not like rlc !

that's why I'm sticking with them, to maintain the rate I'm currently paying.

1 hour ago, clivebb said:

Clive,I haven't found a single day when there has been no action on RLC in many of the apartments.Dasha-Demid,Stesha-Marco,Nelly-Bogdan,Sasha-Masha,Guests at some apartments,Linda,Eric-Julia..action everywhere.They all have active sex life.

The issue is that some of the members are so obsessed with Barca apartments that they do not update anything about other apartments.Anyone new to RLC or camcaps would think that there is NO action except Barca when the reverse is true.Did I mention that current guests at Stesha-Marco and Sasha-Masha fuck every night sometimes twice.

It is expensive but Replay feature helps us subscribers who miss a lot of live action.I am done with VV.Will join VHTV once they bring out archives.

39 minutes ago, nack said:

Clive,I haven't found a single day when there has been no action on RLC in many of the apartments.Dasha-Demid,Stesha-Marco,Nelly-Bogdan,Sasha-Masha,Guests at some apartments,Linda,Eric-Julia..action everywhere.They all have active sex life.

The issue is that some of the members are so obsessed with Barca apartments that they do not update anything about other apartments.Anyone new to RLC or camcaps would think that there is NO action except Barca when the reverse is true.Did I mention that current guests at Stesha-Marco and Sasha-Masha fuck every night sometimes twice.

It is expensive but Replay feature helps us subscribers who miss a lot of live action.I am done with VV.Will join VHTV once they bring out archives.

ok but for me there is 80 % of useless appartments on rlc so i'm not readdy to pay 45 $ for that and the concept is different than vh,that reallife concept not interest me anymore,with vh it's different they cast the people for doing the show and not hiding like demid for exemple on rlc,if they hiding or doing nothing they are kicked out not necessery waiting 4 years for they move out,this is what i like on vh.for the rlc replay yes it's very expansive and don't  want enter in this rlc game (money,money), you have to pay 75 $ if you want to have acces to rlc replay just for one month sorry but this price is not serious,i prefer spend my money on vh,for this same price i have three months suscription on vh,the count is make faster after everybody is free if they want suscribe to rlc and rlc replay,the day rlc will include that in the premium membership why not

1 hour ago, nack said:

VH have said that current premium subscribers will not have to pay for the additional features which will come at an additional cost for new subscribers. I hope they live up to their word on this, if so it is worth getting in early and waiting for the new features when they come online.