Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

normaly when the action start vv switch the streaming in sd quality for the free users,there was no problem last night,maybe vv have change their tactic for forced the freeloaders to take suscription or there is too many connections at the same time and we get buffering there is more people are connected the evening i think

That may be a bad tactic. We don't know for sure whats going on, but if I never read all of what you guys are saying, I would solely think its a bandwidth problem  and would think twice parting with money for a subscription if their is a chance of meeting with a black buffering screen all the time after I did so!!!

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, robcom said:

if I never read all of what you guys are saying, I would solely think its a bandwidth problem  and would think twice parting with money for a subscription if their is a chance of meeting with a black buffering screen all the time after I did so!!!

Which is the exact reason why I have criticized VHTV for doing the same thing. In fact I brought up this same exact scenario and they completely ignored the question. It's totally backwards thinking and logic.

BTW, two more guys have showed up. One of them brought a lot of alcohol.

20 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

Buddy is packing, Marna has her choice between three others

i don't understand all it's the guy packing but for me it's marna have to leave it's her have rejected the guy because of anita it's her fault it's too simple to kick out the guy because she don't want fuck with him,for one time we had a good fucker here !

4 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i don't understand all it's the guy packing but for me it's marna have to leave it's her have rejected the guy it's her fault it's too simple to kick out the guy because she don't want fuck with him,for one time we had a good fucker here !

Wonder what the bed arrangements well with him gone, but one new guy she has already fucked, last time

That's it for me with V-V. Non stop buffering again plus the dreaded black screen. Was never like this before, so my freeloading days with V-V are over, no more time wasting hoping it will get back to normal. Good luck to all the subscribers, your going to need it.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, binocular said:

That's it for me with V-V. Non stop buffering again plus the dreaded black screen. Was never like this before, so my freeloading days with V-V are over, no more time wasting hoping it will get back to normal. Good luck to all the subscribers, your going to need it.

Good luck! Speaking from experience, you'll find it a lot harder to quit then you think. For best results, rip it off like a band-aid and never ever go there again. And especially don't come here no matter what you read. Again, best of luck!

• Upvote 1