Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah would be great when VV could go back to the good old days where that wasnt a problem. 

Yes it would be nice to go back to those days but I've accepted that it's never going to happen. Not with this crowd anyway.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yes it would be nice to go back to those days but I've accepted that it's never going to happen. Not with this crowd anyway.

Yes not with that crowd. But theres a lil hope again with the new management now. And as all of us know: Hope dies last :biggrin:

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

They're all in couples so you won't be seeing anything like that from them. Not anymore anyway. 

I'm not really caught up in VV yet, the way you guys reminisce, it sounds like it was pretty crazy

It was Ash! They would have parties and people would just start fucking on the couch during the party or they would have lesbian orgies, while other couples had sex. It really was better and a lot more spontaneous. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

It was Ash! They would have parties and people would just start fucking on the couch during the party or they would have lesbian orgies, while other couples had sex. It really was better and a lot more spontaneous. 

Yep it was really unique. That were the times where the word "VV party" stood for incredible crazy shit.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm not really caught up in VV yet, the way you guys reminisce, it sounds like it was pretty crazy

I would go as far as to say that nothing seen on either VH or RLC even comes close to rivaling VV during it's glory days. Tons of group parties which led to all kinds of sex, a bunch of cheating scandals, all kinds of shenanigans both good and bad. Some of the hottest sex I've personally ever seen on any voyeur site happened in spades during VV's glory days.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I would go as far as to say that nothing seen on either VH or RLC even comes close to rivaling VV during it's glory days. Tons of group parties which led to all kinds of sex, a bunch of cheating scandals, all kinds of shenanigans both good and bad. Some of the hottest sex I've personally ever seen on any voyeur site happened in spades during VV's glory days.

Yep thats competely true

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well i'm for drama and sex on these sites, and yakking about it on here, sounds like a lot of fun.

hi @nack this was the just of it for me ,by this time i got bored and went to bed. the new guy is still there but i haven't seen him do nothing so far,he did not seam edger to get some action with marna or zoe, the two single girls available for him he even sleeps with his cloth on i dont think marna is in to him. but he might improve in time. we still 2 more partyies to come according vv announcement yey!!!  i will check the archaive to see any thing happened after i went to bed when i get home this evening..

Capture_2017_04_19_18_15_28_80.pngCapture_2017_04_19_18_18_21_596.pngCapture_2017_04_19_18_34_19_875.pngCapture_2017_04_19_18_36_41_791.pngCapture_2017_04_19_19_36_18_901.pngCapture_2017_04_19_18_35_40_852.pngCapture_2017_04_19_21_33_58_995.pngCapture_2017_04_20_06_20_44_942.pngCapture_2017_04_20_06_21_08_709.png

• Upvote 5