Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Fact is nobody is ever going to fuck her better than the monster cock dude from a few weeks ago.

i am disappointed about that he did not show up at the weekend 

I just came home opened the site not too long ago right when the sex first started. Yes I'm a fan of Marna's but it's not love. It's more like lust.

And it really is a shame they left VV. Not only was Nastya's body sexy beyond words but her and Marna really got along quite well. Would have been really fun to see the two of them having a party with a bunch of new guys. 

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I just came home opened the site not too long ago right when the sex first started. Yes I'm a fan of Marna's but it's not love. It's more like lust.

And it really is a shame they left VV. Not only was Nastya's body sexy beyond words but her and Marna really got along quite well. Would have been really fun to see the two of them having a party with a bunch of new guys. 

So true, the 2 of them (Marna and Nastya) even in the kitchen a lot more interesting than Boro, and the sex ......nice might be interesting seeing Nastya and Marna making love , I'd pay to see that