Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

marna put out the effort to please the viewers. but everyone here except harvey appear to be freeloaders waiting for vv to improve. i just don't see it happening. vh has blown way past them.

I'm not waiting for them to improve. I would have already re subbed to vv if I had the money. I'm not really interested in anything going on in vh.

• Upvote 1

she deserve a lot more for her hard work from VV, i hope they dont bring in another babysitter and ruin this apartment, she needs a person like nastya who is free and fun not afraid to be on cam.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

marna put out the effort to please the viewers. but everyone here except harvey appear to be freeloaders waiting for vv to improve. i just don't see it happening. vh has blown way past them.

VH might have blown past them but enjoying Marna and Nastya  makes us freeloaders ??, ok I guess

Just now, sixfive said:

VH might have blown past them but enjoying Marna and Nastya  makes us freeloaders ??, ok I guess

as i said i am freeloading here also. i wish vv would be as good as they once were. i just don't see it happening & don't have the $ to pay for just 1 apt as the others are a waste. maybe if i could pay $10 per apt & only get this 1 i would .

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

we are not comparing VV and VH we have 11 apartment to enjoy wather they are good or bad, but you hung up on VV verses VH you loose 4 apartment, try to enjoy your self by the apartments not the by companies. both companies are shit if you ask me

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

as i said i am freeloading here also. i wish vv would be as good as they once were. i just don't see it happening & don't have the $ to pay for just 1 apt as the others are a waste. maybe if i could pay $10 per apt & only get this 1 i would .

this i agree

9 minutes ago, sat11 said:

we are not comparing VV and VH we have 11 apartment to enjoy wather they are good or bad, but you hung up on VV verses VH you loose 4 apartment, try to enjoy your self by the apartments not the by companies. both companies are shit if you ask me

i do continue to check this site & if i see something happening i will enjoy it.