Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Interesting. When you sort it out by date it's not there. These are so sloppily organized. How hard is it to have a decent archive? Neither VV or VH can seem to get their shit together on this.

Maybe its harder than we think?

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe its harder than we think?

there are more than 143.5 million people in russia i am sure its not that hard to find some one who can do a better job,if they cant there is asia next door over 4.4 billion people.

• Upvote 1

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎13 at 2:51 PM, golfer06 said:

as i said i am freeloading here also. i wish vv would be as good as they once were. i just don't see it happening & don't have the $ to pay for just 1 apt as the others are a waste. maybe if i could pay $10 per apt & only get this 1 i would .

I believe that economic model could work, your $ per transaction would decrease BUT your number of transactions would increase 10fold, so its now income through volume. NICE @golfer06 and @Amy3, write up a business plan and present it to VV.....I would love to be a voyeur and watch  THAT meeting

58 minutes ago, sat11 said:

there are more than 143.5 million people in russia i am sure its not that hard to find some one who can do a better job,if they cant there is asia next door over 4.4 billion people.

TOO Funny.

marna seem to go to the bed room every time i am on vv, that is what happen with booby/geri in sofia every time i checked on there, she was out or sleep,so i stopped watching her in sofya, good thing she is back now. i guess i should stop watching her to much and check the other room if marna is not happy me watching her all the time.