Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

Having spotted Iris’s engagement ring on her escape video plus that wad of notes she keeps adding to in her top drawer I think I may have misread her. I now think she is working all hours as she wants to marry Lex, her chubby sloth of a fiancé. He spent all of Sat on his iphone and even left her the washing up on Saturday evening even though she had been working all day. As for her frequent night time absences it could be that she has to work away from home and so stays with relatives or friends although I would have expected her to have carried more baggage. If ever she goes down with food poisoning it will probably be because Lex has been flexing his cherubic penis in the kitchen again before preparing food.

• Like 1

Interesting goings on in TULA. Iris up early of Friday before 06.00 getting ready for work. Only wants to take her handbag. Puts an underarm deodorant in the handbag (odd thing for an HR manager to do - are we sure she isn't a pole dancer - that would make more sense?) Goes to work. Does not come home Friday evening. Lex waits up until 05.00 on Sat in case she does. Iris does not come home on Sat morning or afternoon. Russians normally only work on Saturday when there is a public holiday involved which there isn't here. Lex frequently on his mobile. At 18.30 Saturday he is dressed to go out. He comes back at 22.30 empty handed. At this stage it is starting to look like a real life replay of their latest 'escape' video! He appears to go out again at 23.15 on Saturday night presumably to entice his headstrong fiancé home? Strangely he does the washing up first, an improvement! Must have read my last post. The couple are still not back by 02.00 Sunday when I gave up and switched off, somewhat disappointed.

So where does this leave the loyal VV subscriber? Perhaps VV managers should remind the couple who is paying their rent?

• Like 1

i think VV managers are already given up, practically only 3 apt. active in witch tver good shows but its far in between, in Dubna inna is the only one the other girl i dont see much any more, the only one left is Marna but for almost $30 for one apt.it  is away too much. a am afraid  them opening other apt is 0.

it really saddens me the death of VV. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i think VV managers are already given up, practically only 3 apt. active in witch tver good shows but its far in between, in Dubna inna is the only one the other girl i dont see much any more, the only one left is Marna but for almost $30 for one apt.it  is away too much. a am afraid  them opening other apt is 0.

it really saddens me the death of VV. 

And it's most likely over between Iris & Lex

New guy was there before but took some time off. Lisa and Lex came back today and were talking yes but zero intimacy and I left them at 23.51 sleeping back to back. I suspect she is saving it for someone else.

11 minutes ago, squish said:

New guy was there before but took some time off. Lisa and Lex came back today and were talking yes but zero intimacy and I left them at 23.51 sleeping back to back. I suspect she is saving it for someone else.

How often do they have sex nowadays?