Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

If Anita does not want to be there why don't she leave, she's not any fun to watch. she has that ugly fu%#ing robe on all the time.:angry: Think about Kojak was supposed to be the one to hook up with her, now that would of been funny, seeing her all tied up.:biggrin: 

she is so boring now, this is the only thing interesting she done and it was not much, what is with the curtain  acting like new cam shy.

Capture_2017_01_04_22_32_35_765.png

buffering stops now but 2 of bed room cams stack on night vision

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, sat11 said:

she is so boring now, this is the only thing interesting she done and it was not much, what is with the curtain  acting like new cam shy.

Capture_2017_01_04_22_32_35_765.png

buffering stops now but 2 of bed room cams stack on night vision

That's Tula for you All of the cameras are a peace of shit, I don't see why people don't complain more often, If something good happened the cameras would ether switch to night vision mode ore start buffering. The whole operation there sucks. the people and the cameras

No offense CC, but I wonder why RLC, VV, for example don't run their own forums. I think the point is that I can't figure why someone would watch these sites and not belong to a forum. Since I don't know of any other active VV forums, I would have to assume that VV has about 10 subscribers. Wouldn't it be better to have 1 forum for all viewers. Sorry, rambling!

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

As long they send a nice hot nurse in tiny sexy dress :angel:

...and a male partner with a insatiable appetite for sex. Ok, now we're dreaming. Must lower expectations.....

• Upvote 1