Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Someone send a nurse to Tula to check for bed sores. Seriously, who the fuck stays in bed that much. I used to be jealous of their sex lives, now I'm worried about them developing DVT. 

I complained to V V about them laying around in the dark all the time and V V answers well what do you want them to do??  I though was funny because the answer would be don't lay around in the dark all the time.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, russ said:

I complained to V V about them laying around in the dark all the time and V V answers well what do you want them to do??  I though was funny because the answer would be don't lay around in the dark all the time.

Hilarious! They really think people are going to stick around to watch this much less fork out money for it. Hardly! 

53 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

VV should get the guest couple in Dasha Demid appt in RLC. They are putting every rabbit ashame with their performance.

You got that right.They fucked in LR twice today. They fucked last night too.

1 minute ago, russ said:

So I quiet contacting V V  about night vision and buffering I like to see how long it go on with out anybody contacting them. It goes for a long time sometimes.

I've contacted VV twice about the buffering cameras and they have not responded or done anything about it. 

i think VV is stack, they need this participant desperately because they dont have any replacement and if this people leave they are going to  have empty apartment which is very hard to sell subscription with one or two apartment and the people(participants) know this and they know they can get away with doing the minimum requirement and VV cant do shit about it. im sure they are loosing a lot of clients at the moment and fund must be short to upgrade  cams. may be they dicided to wait it out till spring or summer more tourists come to Moscow from surrounding cities or villages who need place to stay and willing to be on cam.