Tula - Split 4

StnCld316

15 hours ago, golfer06 said:

alex just pissed in the sink, then without washing his hands wiped them on a towel.

Just what is this guys problem with pissing in a toilet? What a disgusting human being!

• Upvote 1

good morning, something occured to me. why isnt anna and alex names on the list?  only anita is listed. is anita really anna?  it doesnt make sense, but nothing in vv makes sense these days.  tula is worthless as is sofia and voro.   all three need a major change.  i have tweeted vv many times, but it like talking to dead fish in a pond.

1 hour ago, tallguy74 said:

good morning, something occured to me. why isnt anna and alex names on the list?  only anita is listed. is anita really anna?  it doesnt make sense, but nothing in vv makes sense these days.  tula is worthless as is sofia and voro.   all three need a major change.  i have tweeted vv many times, but it like talking to dead fish in a pond.

It doesn't help that half of the tenants are away on holiday including the best couple they have. The downtime is going to continue at least for the next couple of days until they all return. 

On 1/3/2017 at 4:27 AM, Amy3 said:

Haha! Alex is such a fucking loser. Anna has to wake up one day. 

if anna hasnt woken up yet.she never will shes hooked on that dick like a worm is hooked on a hook.for me they are both worthless.

• Upvote 1