Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

24 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

He will be visited by his girlfriend Susan soon. We'll have a chance to see her. And she will stay till about Tuesday.

So she gets a name and she's not even on the project, but the guy living there, Marc, as we now know, doesn't get a name because he is on probation?

Miscvoyeur would be so proud of me. ❤️

On 5/19/2017 at 10:45 AM, VoyeurVillaNews said:

In a couple of hours a new guy named Mark will move to Tver apartment. That will be about  4 and a half PM (+3 GWT)

No, when i announced Marc was coming, i wrote it was Mark. When he came. The same way as i am writing it now about Susan.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

No, when i announced Marc was coming, i wrote it was Mark. When he came. The same way as i am writing it now about Susan.

How is the timeline coming up? June already !

17 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Touche! So, why not put their name on the website? Probation period or not, we still need to know what to call people in the forum. Not everyone reads every single post here. Also, I can't imagine that getting one's name on the site is somehow a significant achievement or reward for passing the test. Guests I can understand, but I think anyone living on the site should be given a name right away.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Touche! So, why not put their name on the website? Probation period or not, we still need to know what to call people in the forum. Not everyone reads every single post here. Also, I can't imagine that getting one's name on the site is somehow a significant achievement or reward for passing the test. Guests I can understand, but I think anyone living on the site should be given a name right away.

Second that request. Cant be that hard change a name on a static website.

• Upvote 1