Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

5 hours ago, Mothtut said:

It feels like some people think that those are not people behind the cameras, but some pets. :cry:

I guess Russ said it in a too meen way, not wanting it actually. But i got the idea.

Look I was not trying to be mean to Boris, I'm sure he is a great guy and I hope for the best for him, but what I was flipping shit on VV, because of the shit they tell people, so this week a guy has kidney problems, last week the girls family had problems so she goes home falls in love with her old boyfriend, and the same bull shit stories just keep on coming. :heart::angel::cool:  Have a wonderful  day and look at my profile pic.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, Russ said:

Look I was not trying to be mean to Boris, I'm sure he is a great guy and I hope for the best for him, but what I was flipping shit on VV, because of the shit they tell people, so this week a guy has kidney problems, last week the girls family had problems so she goes home falls in love with her old boyfriend, and the same bull shit stories just keep on coming. :heart::angel::cool:  Have a wonderful  day and look at my profile pic.  :biggrin:

::)

• Upvote 1