Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

So after the fight, Lisa, Nick, and Susan went to Volga and spent the night. Around 13:00 they went back to Tver. I couldn't find the point of reconciliation between the two, but I guess they are now at least amicable with each other. 

Bottomline is that for me, I have no respect for Marc at all. No man should ever lay hands on a woman like that. He is a prick and he can go fuck himself. 

9 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Watch carefully guys... she is attacking him.... he is trying to protect himself.. not once does he hit her. He keeps trying to push her away but she keeps going at him. It is not always the guy who is violent.

Ok, so at about 00:33 they got into an argument on the bed. Susen slaps at him and then hits him with a pillow. None of her strikes were powerful enough to do any thing. Then all of the sudden he goes into a rage and drags her out of the room, which you can see in the first set of gifs. Certainly her aggressive behavior didn't warrant that kind of assault. At 00:35 she goes into the bathroom and puts a bandaid on a cut on her hand and at some time point puts on the wrist bandage. Things calm down a bit and she starts packing her stuff and crying. Marc is in bed fuming and at about 00:46 goes into his second rage and picks her up and tosses her into the living room again, which you can see in the second set of gifs. After that they all leave Marc alone. 

Marc has some serious anger issues and he can't control himself when it happens. Not a boyfriend I would pick for anyone. 

Did anyone else notice big man Nic never helped in the fight he just stayed on his computer. He was a lot different in the Zoe's and Jack fight on Zoe first night. He had the other two stooges with him easy to be a big man when you have numbers.  

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Did anyone else notice big man Nic never helped in the fight he just stayed on his computer. He was a lot different in the Zoe's and Jack fight on Zoe first night. He had the other two stooges with him easy to be a big man when you have numbers.  

Yes, of course Nick is a pussy. And yes, it was his place to do something to try and calm things down. That's what friends do.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Mothtut said:

I only assume they did not feel the big threaten from his side. I big guy like Marc can hurt a lot but i think they know he is not dangerous. 

Sounds like Monday morning quarterbacking and famous last words. Nick did nothing because he is a chickenshit.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

And why exactly would he step in if it was none of his business and shit had nothing to do with him? Lisa didn't step in either. Don't hear you criticizing her for it.

Did you not watch the video Lisa step in many time she talked to both of them trying to calm things down.

• Upvote 2