Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

sorry it took so long but he wasn't done yet.

mark 4.gif

mark 5.gif

mark 6.gif

Watch carefully guys... she is attacking him.... he is trying to protect himself.. not once does he hit her. He keeps trying to push her away but she keeps going at him. It is not always the guy who is violent.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Boitoske said:

Watch carefully guys... she is attacking him.... he is trying to protect himself.. not once does he hit her. He keeps trying to push her away but she keeps going at him. It is not always the guy who is violent.

They are both using violence. She beats him he drags and throws her around violently. I am tired of that shit. @VoyeurVillaNews kick them both out. Violence should have no place there.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

They are both using violence. She beats him he drags and throws her around violently. I am tired of that shit. @VoyeurVillaNews kick them both out. Violence should have no place there.

There was a quarrel, emotional quarrel, but nobody was hurt.  The tenants are people and this certain couple is relatively a young couple. I am sure that what happened was just an "overemotional explosion." They are together again and we do hope it will not be repeated. 

2 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

There was a quarrel, emotional quarrel, but nobody was hurt.  The tenants are people and this certain couple is relatively a young couple. I am sure that what happened was just an "overemotional explosion." They are together again and we do hope it will not be repeated. 

How did she get that wrist injury? She has her left wrist wrapped up and it looks fresh. She was tending to it like it hurt right before Marc loses it and runs around the bed to drag her out of the room.