Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

12 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Relax massage in the bathroom. In process now.

Who fucking cares?

Everybody is asking you to do something about the cam quality and have been asking that for months now. Spend some of your subscribers money on HD cams (they only cost about £35 each) and seeing as you have the infrastructure in place already, 10 new cams for one apartment will set you back a measly £350. You earn a lot more than that from your subscribers every week. If you are not willing to change the cams, then you will start to loose a lot of subscribers. Take a look at Reallifecam website and compare the excellent views in ALL the apartments to your shitty views. YOU WANT TO EARN MONEY??? THEN YOU NEED TO SPEND SOME..!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Thank you for the message, @Boitoske, i understand your anger, but it takes a long time to replace the cameras. Starting with choosing the right ones and finishing with technical question. Sorry we upset the subscribers.

Long Time ... it sure doesn't take months and years ???

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Who fucking cares?

Everybody is asking you to do something about the cam quality and have been asking that for months now. Spend some of your subscribers money on HD cams (they only cost about £35 each) and seeing as you have the infrastructure in place already, 10 new cams for one apartment will set you back a measly £350. You earn a lot more than that from your subscribers every week. If you are not willing to change the cams, then you will start to loose a lot of subscribers. Take a look at Reallifecam website and compare the excellent views in ALL the apartments to your shitty views. YOU WANT TO EARN MONEY??? THEN YOU NEED TO SPEND SOME..!!!!!!

100 % agree and they have already lose a lot of suscribers by their innaction and incompetence,for i pay again for this site they have many many work to do

Personally i feel irritated too, especially watching the Volga.  Some cameras are to be replaced urgently - pixelation and all that stuff. Some - with time. But sure a professional IP camera will not cost 39, it will be like 500$ i am sure. 

Anyway, it's the VV's care. 

13 minutes ago, Mothtut said:

Personally i feel irritated too, especially watching the Volga.  Some cameras are to be replaced urgently - pixelation and all that stuff. Some - with time. But sure a professional IP camera will not cost 39, it will be like 500$ i am sure. 

Anyway, it's the VV's care. 

the most crazy thing for me it's apparently on two years they have not saved money for invest for the future and now we have this result,many members are angry with this bad video quality and sound and they have migred to VH or other sites now,i think it's too late for vv now they missed their chance and many members,their reputation is made

It's a pity, because i do like some tenants. Though the quality of the video is better for me now when i 've changed the internet for much faster one. I did all i could from my side.

From their side I hope the cameras will be replaced. If not - good buy. 

Liza and Nick packed on Thursday morning and left.  Almost nothing left in their bedroom and no messages from VV.  They might have left VV   (and who knows, may be they will re-appear in VH, brought in by Alex)  VH advertise 4 new apartments "very soon"   May be one would be a 2 couple apartment, Nick, Liza, Lex and Iris