Tver - Split 7

StnCld316

For several weeks,  Jackie & Phil were visiting Nick and Liza, and vice versa.  Several occasions where the 2 couples had sex in the same room 

Then nothing.  We haven't seen those 2 couples visiting each other for at least a month.   Any one knows if something happened? Or may be Ivo (the asshole) told Phil not to continue to see Nick

Strange

9 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

Liza and Nick packed on Thursday morning and left.  Almost nothing left in their bedroom and no messages from VV.  They might have left VV   (and who knows, may be they will re-appear in VH, brought in by Alex)  VH advertise 4 new apartments "very soon"   May be one would be a 2 couple apartment, Nick, Liza, Lex and Iris

yes for me it's praticaly sure lisa and nick will join VH,maybe they got tired too with the bad video quality :biggrin:,it's a little bit better on vH but not very good too in my opinion,i like lisa but if she is gone now i don't think i will join vv again.

if lisa /nick and lex/iris left vv for vh i think it's a catastroph for vv

5 minutes ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

They are experiensing some problems in relationship. But they are trying to overcome it. 

ok this couple seems very unstable,i am not sure they are made for vv but  she have really hot body i like her,i think she is not with the good man

2 hours ago, VoyeurVillaNews said:

Today Susen is doing stretching. With the help of her friends.

without panties for susen it will be better next time :shy: she is not very exhibisionist.

btw the cameras don't load very good in tver and tula