Voronezh - Split 16

StnCld316

Rather post to all four apartment I will post here as this is most active today.

As most of you know, we here at Cam Caps ae experiencing some techincal diffculties due to the server being overloaded, please bear with us as we address these issues ASAP.

At peak times we have over 1500 members and guests all trying virew or post to the forum, and this has created a problem for the new server.

Below is a message from the ADMIN:

As you may have seen in one of my previous posts we moved the site to a new dedicated sever. This was supposed to be faster, and provide significantly more storage space. However, as you have likely noticed the site is now much slower and sometimes it doesn't respond at all. I was assured by our hosting company that this server is top of the line and the best that they have to offer, but it obviously isn't enough. To remedy this issue I have purchased a new hosting plan with a different host, and I am exploring some other options. I want to sincerely apologize for the slowness and I hope to have everything back to normal in the next week.

- A 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lisa and Nick are back in Boro

Well it's better than nothing I suppose. Still have no interest in Boro but maybe they can visit Tula at some point and provide some MUCH needed entertainment. We really need Lex and Iris back.

• Upvote 1