Voronezh - Split 16

StnCld316

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Payers are getting robbed! Feel for you.

Thanks Amy  Yeah for the last few weeks, I can say that it was wasted money.  With Lisa-Nick and Lex-Iris gone, there was just nothing to watch. Who's still interested to watch Ivo and Sonya?  As far as Zoe and Jack,  although they are very active,  I don't like them.  I find her ugly.  And not much variation they way they fuck.  And no needs to comment on Tula and Sophia.  Just dead.  VV is fortunate that I took a 3 months subscription and still 70 days to go.  Otherwise it would have already been cancelled

You can't be alone. People are just not going to pay that kind of money to watch people sit around. The performers (yeah, whatever!) have to actively involve themselves in real drama with sexual tension, sexual innuendo, sensuality, and creative sex. Things have fallen so far behind that most of the tenants are wearing clothes all of the time and are just boring glued to some device. I think this site is in cardiac arrest. VV better do something quick. This site is not worth any where close what they are charging.

• Upvote 1