Sofia - Split 4

StnCld316

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes and it was me who suggested her contact Alex and Lina and move to VH You can thank me later :biggrin:

Does anyone else remember Alex (Lina's boyfriend) fucking Bella/Boobie the first night he saw her in the old Sofia with the pool on the balcony. Lina tried fucking Alex (Anna's boyfriend) in that same apartment. Should be interesting.

2 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

Does anyone else remember Alex (Lina's boyfriend) fucking Bella/Boobie the first night he saw her in the old Sofia with the pool on the balcony. Lina tried fucking Alex (Anna's boyfriend) in that same apartment. Should be interesting.

Lina and Alex already left. Guess they are goíng to open up another appartement soon. But between Lina and Geri (Bella) all is cool again.

51 minutes ago, HarveyB said:

I agree, they never did anything even they were alone in the apartment for a few days. 

I wouldnt say anything. When's the last time you let another guy massage your girlfriends bare ass and then masterbate together? I have no doubt in my mind that Alex and then Jackie fucked off cam while Anna was away. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, clivebb said:

i think vv gonna take the cameras was in sofia for put in the new sofia appartment,it will be not very difficult to recognize that shit cameras

Uh I hope they dump all the Sofia cams in a big garbage container :cool:

• Upvote 1