Welcome back NORA

Whoa. I wasn't around for Nora's previous stay so I don't really have any preconceptions about her, I know she split opinion though!

Probably won't be popular with people who don't like men in the apartment, I know that much

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Whoa. I wasn't around for Nora's previous stay so I don't really have any preconceptions about her, I know she split opinion though!

Probably won't be popular with people who don't like men in the apartment, I know that much

Depends on if Kiko is still in the picture. Like her or not she is responsible for many of the standards we see yet now. The girls bathing together, sensuous massages, sensuous dancing and always teased the point she may have some lesbian in her. Kiko was her main point of division with others. We shall see who she is now.

24 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

Depends on if Kiko is still in the picture. Like her or not she is responsible for many of the standards we see yet now. The girls bathing together, sensuous massages, sensuous dancing and always teased the point she may have some lesbian in her. Kiko was her main point of division with others. We shall see who she is now.

I'm glad my final days of RLC are only just a week away!!  I always liked Nora but had no use for Kiko.  If Kiko is still attached to Nora like a tic, then those of you that like seeing guys in the apartment will be extremely happy!   It's a good thing in one way but a very bad thing in the other way in my opinion.

Since my time is short here........Welcome back Nora!!

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

I really hope it's the old Nora,

It is the real Nora. ... Very nice. :)

A very nice first day back. ... It is sad that she is only there for this month. ... Anyway, nice to see her back. :)

the return of the Lord Commandor of Rlc Barcelona, whao... if rlc need to the return of Nora, perhaps the situation is critical ? and yes it is true that she is responsable for many of the standards we see yet now.... But curiously not really my fav...wait and see, but it is a better news compared to if  another camgirl was coming in this appart. So welcome Nora !