fooCam Dashboard // Monitor & capture multiple cams

LisaArai

SofRRkR.jpg

This only works with the free cams, I am only starting out with visual studio.

There used to be a site that I used that had the scripts for getting into the locked rooms but somehow the person that was posting the scripts is no longer doing it.

Now I use a site called  http://login2.me  and it has quite a few usernames and passwords but most of them don't work or have banned accounts but the odd one still slips in every now and then that gets access to the unlocked rooms.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6mfsBse.jpg

Kinda bored with it now. I do not think it is possible to gain access to the paid streams for free as everything runs through a socket.io confirmation.

Message me if you would like the source.

It is possible. All someone has to do is fool around with the scripts if they have the know how for doing that type of thing.

The Dashboard never allowed one to watch locked cams for free...nor was it intended to be used that way.  It was simply a very good way to watch and record multiple cams at the same time.

I used the dashboard back when I was a paying member of RLC.  I have two monitors on my desktop system and I could easily and effectively keep track of 8-10 RLC cams per screen.  It eliminated much of the switching back and forth between cams that I had to do before the program was developed.  When there was sex action in multiple apartments...or in rooms with multiple cameras...the Dashboard made it simple to record everything that was going on in one video.

RLC didn't like it that people were using the Dashboard and they changed their coding to prevent it from working.

The Dashboard never allowed one to watch locked cams for free...nor was it intended to be used that way.  It was simply a very good way to watch and record multiple cams at the same time.

I used the dashboard back when I was a paying member of RLC.  I have two monitors on my desktop system and I could easily and effectively keep track of 8-10 RLC cams per screen.  It eliminated much of the switching back and forth between cams that I had to do before the program was developed.  When there was sex action in multiple apartments...or in rooms with multiple cameras...the Dashboard made it simple to record everything that was going on in one video.

RLC didn't like it that people were using the Dashboard and they changed their coding to prevent it from working.

Give them time they'll likely find a way to do the same for this one.

Give them time they'll likely find a way to do the same for this one.

No doubt.

But they have to get their hands on it first.

That's why I suggested to rdobby that he find a secure way to distribute his program.

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

I'm totally new to this, I would like to know if there is a real software that alows you to watch the cams for free.

If yes, could you please tell me which one it is and where I can download it without going through thousands of surveys pages.

Thanks

• 5 months later...