post-0-145739612568_thumb.jpg

hi lisa

i did install version 3 and 4

and i did try both version

but program want  login from me

if i click go button  after like %80 loading stoping and not working

what i need make  ? i dont understand

and sorry my english not good

You still have to have an account with RLC in order for that program to work.

Guest Squirrel

Are there any Linux (Ubuntu) users here? i am wondering if there is any way to make the app compatible

Yes, I have an Ubuntu system, but I'm not interested in the project. Ubuntu rocks; but I have my limits as to what mighty sudo will allow into the system: I guard that. You might install Wine; it makes many Win applications compatible; but I'm not familiar with Wine since I already have a couple Win OS systems. (And I do that because I HAVE to.) Without Wine, it's gonna need a bit of coding.

Needless to say, I am highly respectful of Lisa's work, genius, and service to humankind.

Guest s.affet

i have a question, i just found this tool and i was wondering, do i have to login with my login from this site? i did it but it's taking forever, it doesn't login.

thanks, this is a great tool (if i can get it to work ;))

Are there any Linux (Ubuntu) users here? i am wondering if there is any way to make the app compatible

Yes, I have an Ubuntu system, but I'm not interested in the project. Ubuntu rocks; but I have my limits as to what mighty sudo will allow into the system: I guard that. You might install Wine; it makes many Win applications compatible; but I'm not familiar with Wine since I already have a couple Win OS systems. (And I do that because I HAVE to.) Without Wine, it's gonna need a bit of coding.

Needless to say, I am highly respectful of Lisa's work, genius, and service to humankind.

I have tried to install Ubunto and have had no success at getting it installed. I currently use NTFS format  so maybe the Ubunto system requires a different type of file system than NTFS

Guest Squirrel

Nope, NTFS isn't the problem. The first time I installed it, the entire procedure took twenty minutes, the OS found all the hardware and installed the drivers and it was a breeze. Something's wrong, and in your case I suspect it's simple. I'll gather some info and PM you on it. There's a couple things that can go wrong.

My problem with the installation is my old box. It will only boot from a CD or XP. The download of Ubuntu is 713 MB. CD's are 700MB. So I put the download on a stick and I can't boot to it, so I have to go get a DVD to put the download on and boot from that. Or just pay for a Ubuntu 12.04. CD from a seller somewhere.

Nope, NTFS isn't the problem. The first time I installed it, the entire procedure took twenty minutes, the OS found all the hardware and installed the drivers and it was a breeze. Something's wrong, and in your case I suspect it's simple. I'll gather some info and PM you on it. There's a couple things that can go wrong.

No problem.  I found a different type called  Zorin 8 core that worked like a charm. Could have just been the Ubuntu copy I downloaded.

You know what some of those Torrent sites are like.Someone likely removed some files and made the download not worth anything but a waste of bandwidth.