Anna & Alex - Part 1

I agree. The lighting is so bad that there is no point watching these rooms. So, I don't and I find something with a better view. Can only hope that when it comes time to collect the paychecks everyone gets to see who got more money because of more views. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I agree. The lighting is so bad that there is no point watching these rooms. So, I don't and I find something with a better view. Can only hope that when it comes time to collect the paychecks everyone gets to see who got more money because of more views. 

I agree lighting in all bedrooms is very bad; however @Voyeur House TV stated to fix it.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I agree lighting in all bedrooms is very bad; however @Voyeur House TV stated to fix it.

i have a good solution it's block the interruptors of light all the time in on position and if someone want push on the button for turn off the light he receives an eletric discharge of 1000 volts :biggrin:

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

We already have Jenga on the coffee table.

The question is whether it will be with or without loss of clothing there.
Make your bets, gentlemen.

I must admit here that Jenga has my full attention.

At least the rules of "winning" or "losing" are very clear of definite. It is possible to follow, therefore.

And its strip variant too.