Anna & Alex - Part 1

37 minutes ago, Howard said:

WTF?!  Is this what bears do when they hibernate?

Hello everyone, I'm Ash, Love all your comments. Well most of them anyway!  I've got to say this gif has me in tears laughing. It reminds me when i had my first apartment, we kept the heat down and my boyfriend would throw a blanket over us for 5 minutes till we got warmed up. Now i know what it looked like from the outside! Ridiculous!!

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hello everyone, I'm Ash, Love all your comments. Well most of them anyway!  I've got to say this gif has me in tears laughing. It reminds me when i had my first apartment, we kept the heat down and my boyfriend would throw a blanket over us for 5 minutes till we got warmed up. Now i know what it looked like from the outside! Ridiculous!!

Welcome among all us crazy guys 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I started my voyeur experience watching Big Brother streams so with me personally, I'm totally useed to people having sex under covers. But why the hell would a couple agree to live in a house of cameras if they're going to be too shy to fuck in the open?

I started my voyeur experience the same way. But what they did today is even worse than some of big brothers sex acts. 

• Upvote 2

Anna says, "Hey Alex, let's have contrived, mechanical sex, like we have completely lost our ability to feel compassion and sexual gratification through normal sex". Alex says, "Sounds great, can we always do it this way?". Anna says, "you bet your ass we can!". 

• Upvote 1