Anna & Alex - Part 1

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

She is brand new to CC and I was curious to know how she came to find this thread in particular in the VH forum. Since she is new, thought you migjt be interested to know how she found your site. It's not a big deal, just thought it might be interesting. Hope your only purpose here isn't to be customer support. 

Oh right. It is interesting, but the way forums work is that people post here and there where it gets interesting for them. It's nice to see it got interesting for Ash here and we'll be glad to see this user among our subscribers. The main reason we are here is to take a look at our service from user side. It really boosts our vision and keeps our plans related to comfort of end user. We like keeping subscriber growth rate the more and more organic though. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Yury Can you tell what this argument was about? Please

Unfortunately something difficult to understand there. Start of the conversation muffles the noise of water. Then only fragmentary phrases. As far as I can see, they have some problems with sex. But I could be wrong.

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Yury said:

They're going to look for subscribers in kindergarten? I thought this site 18+ :biggrin: To us palm off a guy instead of the girls...

YRII_2017_02_11_01_08_3372697.jpg

YRII_2017_02_11_01_49_57ad43c.jpg

This generation is really FUCKED-UP!

I have a hunch 3 of the 4 in this picture will either be in prison or dead before they reach 30.

11 minutes ago, Howard said:

This generation is really FUCKED-UP!

I have a hunch 3 of the 4 in this picture will either be in prison or dead before they reach 30.

one think is sure one of them is again in elementary school,my god he look so young (peter)