Anna & Alex - Part 1

What has happened to this apt? Peter & Emma started out great and have became boring since they started sharing a room with the guest couple. There is no excuse, I'm sure there is a lock on the bedroom door and they can tell the guest couple they are having private time.

The guest couple have now become a revelation with really good sessions, no inhibitions and totally deserve a room of their own.

Mia & Kenny boring as hell, the odd sex session but in the dark - not good enough when you have other tenants in other apts having sex in with lights on.

Anna & Alex boring - then again the excuse they have no privacy sleeping in the living room could be given.

Overall this apartment is a failure with only the guest couple getting pass marks from me.

• Upvote 2

Just got mail from support Mia and Kenny leave this week and probably Emma and Peter too. Final decision on them is to made by Anna and Alex. Depends on how much complains they get about them. Should be a final warning for Emma now to behave like an adult and not a like a teenager...

• Upvote 1

All I have to say to that is good riddence; unless Mia is willing to try again with a different guy. Peter and Emma are just not the kind of people for this site. They don't elicit fun out of others. In other words, they are boring. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

All I have to say to that is good riddence; unless Mia is willing to try again with a different guy. Peter and Emma are just not the kind of people for this site. They don't elicit fun out of others. In other words, they are boring. 

Yeah Emma has her moments but they are simply not enough. Maybe just keep Peter and Mia :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I just might have to do that. Looks like Peter and Emma might be reading CC. If so, please stop being afraid of having sex in front of other people. It's ridiculous!

The train Emma is riding is leading into the desert. To have no sex while others are present might have some justification for the time being. But not to be able to agree with their friends to have the room alone for some time, this is BS. Because the guest couple is able to agree....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah Emma has her moments but they are simply not enough. Maybe just keep Peter and Mia :biggrin:

We don´t know how serious all the couples here are really couples... But from behaviour Emma &Kenny could form a perfect team...but not here..

Mia is not really my favorite type of girl but she likes to be there and I´m pretty sure Peter would make her happy....

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, thedbear said:

Yury, if I understood correctly, you meant that the women  (all) decided to go on the attack themselves, literally.
In search of new subscriptions.
Is that it?

On 13.02.2017 at 11:25 PM, Yury said:

Anna and Alex to hold meetings of the labor collective. Anna tells that you write about them. They discuss your claim (For example the sex in the closet (cupboard) and under the covers).
Anna says that tenants must attract the attention of viewers to increase the number of subscriptions. They plan to organize games and behave in a more erotic (Alex says, "on the verge of sex"). Apparently it comes to free cameras. 
Alex says that he and Anna are temporarily in the apartment. They have to organize actions of tenants in the apartment, and then they will move to another apartment (as Alex and Lina).
Apparently VHTV made a bet on the organization of the apartments on immigrants from the VV with some experience. :biggrin:

On 13.02.2017 at 11:31 PM, Yury said:

Tomorrow from 12 pm to 3 pm, residents should organize active actions in the living room and the kitchen (which is equipped with free cameras).

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, thedbear said:

Guys, please! Evidently she's trying to look in the bathroom mirror.
Where else could she do this? In the living room? See the time this happened.

It seemed to me this scene is quite funny. Just humor, nothing more. :shy: