Anna & Alex - Part 1

13 minutes ago, Yury said:

Anna did not come. Alex tries to explain that he and Anna have no bearing on the decision to expel the residents. 
Friend E and P says that VHTV managers are largely to blame for the failure of this apartment. Alex says that the apartment brings financial losses. 
VHTV Managers raised claims A and A for poor performance. Alex says that moving to a new apartment for them postponed and they were instructed to recruit new tenants for this apartment. If the apartment does not become profitable, it may be closed, and A and A can be kicked from VHTV.

WOW.. so let me get this straight... VHTV managers tasked Anna and Alex to bring in new people and because those people were no good, Anna and Alex are the ones that can get kicked?? Blaming them and punishing them for not doing the job that the managers should be doing in the first place?? What the fuck kind of bullshit is that? That some really fucked up business.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Yury said:

As I understand it, them promised a guaranteed monthly salary and bonuses for the actions to attract new subscribers. Frankly, the guaranteed salary is not high, even for Russia.

So its all about the bonuses I guess. And if they do nothing but having sex on schedule and sitting around you cant be surprise their bonus are pretty low. Anna and Alex with two really open minded for swinging couples would rock this place

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

WOW.. so let me get this straight... VHTV managers tasked Anna and Alex to bring in new people and because those people were no good, Anna and Alex are the ones that can get kicked?? Blaming them and punishing them for not doing the job that the managers should be doing?? What the fuck kind of bullshit is that? That some really fucked up business.

Do not forget that I have just translated the words of Alex. Perhaps this was said in order to laid-off tenants are not offended by A and A.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

WOW.. so let me get this straight... VHTV managers tasked Anna and Alex to bring in new people and because those people were no good, Anna and Alex are the ones that can get kicked?? Blaming them and punishing them for not doing the job that the managers should be doing in the first place?? What the fuck kind of bullshit is that? That some really fucked up business.

Anna and Alex are the appartement managers and responsible for finding people which live in the appartement.  So I think they are responsible for finding not the right people...

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Anna and Alex are the appartement managers and responsible for finding people which live in the appartement.  So I think they are responsible for finding not the right people..

Even with this, to kick them out after one botched attempt at finding new people is still fucked. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Don't blame them. Check split 8 ways can't be good. Anna and Alex probably get 50% and the others have to split. What a sick life this really is. 

If they had jobs this could be a great thing for them.. Free rent, and get paid on top of it, in return for being interesting sometimes, and fucking on camera. That's a lot of extra cash they could have. . If we could know what they were saying, it would add a whole new level of interest. Even just playing a game is boring to watch, unless they stripping during it, without hearing the conversations they are having. They're too young and dumb to figure out this could be a gold mine. And have one couple a day do the cleaning, it would take an hour a day to have the place spotless, instead of spots all over the sofa.

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

If they had jobs this could be a great thing for them.. Free rent, and get paid on top of it, in return for being interesting sometimes, and fucking on camera. That's a lot of extra cash they could have. . If we could know what they were saying, it would add a whole new level of interest. Even just playing a game is boring to watch, unless they stripping during it, without hearing the conversations they are having. They're too young and dumb to figure out this could be a gold mine. And have one couple a day do the cleaning, it would take an hour a day to have the place spotless, instead of spots all over the sofa.

What I dont get is as Yury said they all have not much money are practically homeless. 

They get a real great opportunity to change their life and earn money for their future. If I were them I would do everything to get as much out of it as possible. You never know how long it last.

But all they do is not take the opportunity and then complain about what they earn. Its in their own hands to earn more. Well maybe now not anymore if decisions are already made

• Upvote 3