Anna & Alex - Part 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Alex não estava brincando com ela a qualquer momento. Toda vez que estava fora de raiva pura.

Here in VH? And he's still there?

Sorry, you might even roll blood in VV. But here it is not VV. I am now in VH and so are they. Hard to have this as a rule,:arrow:

33 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Alex was not playfully striking at her at any time. Everytime it was out of pure anger. If you were Anna would you think that was playful?

amy. which do you think was worse. alex hitting anna or completely ignoring her while she sucked & fucked him? i hope she licks that girls pussy to about 10 climaxes & doesn't let him touch her.

• Upvote 1

Violence is always the worst. There was absolutely no reason for what he did to her in the past day. That was 2 times in one day we got to see Mr. Hyde. 

I just wish Anna could find someone else. Like you said though Golfer, pickens must be slim. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Violence is always the worst. There was absolutely no reason for what he did to her in the past day. That was 2 times in one day we got to see Mr. Hyde. 

I just wish Anna could find someone else. Like you said though Golfer, pickens must be slim. 

just a crazy thought. how about anna gets ahold of blanketboy, ties him up, sucks & fucks him with no blanket, takes a bunch of cellphone pics & puts them on the internet while he watches, then invites 1 of the 4some couples over & lets the girl fuck him the same way. at least he wasn't abusive & it would be at least entertaining. blanketboy getting what he deserves & alex out in the cold where he belongs.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

just a crazy thought. how about anna gets ahold of blanketboy, ties him up, sucks & fucks him with no blanket, takes a bunch of cellphone pics & puts them on the internet while he watches, then invites 1 of the 4some couples over & lets the girl fuck him the same way. at least he wasn't abusive & it would be at least entertaining. blanketboy getting what he deserves & alex out in the cold where he belongs.

Lol thats hilarious :biggrin: