Anna & Alex - Part 1

Anna dump water in her ear about 0910. He got pissed. She tried to do it again and he took a swipe at here. Then she poured in his underwear covered ass and he got up and she ran. I think out the front door. 

she really does need to lose him. during the rape he did absolutely nothing to even acknowledge that she was even there let alone try to please her in any way. yet last night he was nice & personable. he has no respect for her at all & she should find someone else. but if the whole country is filled with guys like him then there's not much to look forward to. no wonder most of the girls are bi. at least they can pleasure themselves & each other without the threat of violence.

• Upvote 2

On 22/01/2017 at 7:30 PM, thedbear said:

I do not have any physical references to Alex and Anna.

I did not accompany them in VV and so for me they represent a couple occupying the largest apartment in cam cover so far (10) and with occupants expansion planned in 17 days (at least now the dates (ETA) are being fulfilled) .

I will therefore do my part (and for what I am already paying) to assist them.
For me they start their story today. Welcome and good luck !!

Move on ;

Rescuing what I posted here in the Forum for the first time almost 2 months ago, and that so will do the day after tomorrow.

On top of all the reviews "supporters" that we had been followed by in general the same throughout this time, just made a note.

They (Anna and Alex) are still there. Together
And I'm still here!
Also.

And as I always emphasize,
Just my personal opinion.:dodgy:

Go ahead, for this special, back to work .lol

8.5% now Jabbath?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

25 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

she really does need to lose him. during the rape he did absolutely nothing to even acknowledge that she was even there let alone try to please her in any way. yet last night he was nice & personable. he has no respect for her at all & she should find someone else. but if the whole country is filled with guys like him then there's not much to look forward to. no wonder most of the girls are bi. at least they can pleasure themselves & each other without the threat of violence.

Well said Golfer! Very sad truth. Anna deserves better. 

• Upvote 1

On 27/01/2017 at 8:45 PM, thedbear said:

If all goes well and ends well (as you are still walking) please give our congratulations to Anna and Alex.

I think I speak for everyone here who still believe and is a fan (I have become now) that this was what we hoped to experience again.

With already said waiting for golden years in return.
I hope also that those "who" come to compose day 7 come in the same spirit to add and even multiply and not think of subtracting.

Taking advantage of the rescue of "memories". Mine.
Something that I observed here the first party and reinforcement now, since we are in the process of returning to this same point.
To my important and extrategic for this new phase there.
Consider with vision to this.

Back to work
:cry:

1 hour ago, Howard said:

You're trying to stir the pot and I am not biting.

I think what I said previously (what might classify as rape in the US may not be the same in Russia) stands on its own.

This is rape as the person asleep is not giving consent to have sex.

• Upvote 1