Anna & Alex - Part 1

25 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Alex is passed out and Anna got him hard and tried having sex with him. Now she is sucking him off and he doesn't move.  She needs their friend to come back so she can have someone who is awake to have sex with.  Or just take matters in her own hands like she is doing now.

I'll give her credit - she tried (and she is horny!). 

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

• Upvote 4

I think the more they are naked and have sex,  the more money they make.  She is getting rich off of us.  Or, she is a one-of-a-kind type of woman who has the perfect combination of looks, sex drive, and personality that any man would die for.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Howard said:

I'll give her credit - she tried (and she is horny!).  If I didn't know better (and I don't), one could think she's trying to get pregnant (with his sperm).

Which would be fucking rape. I find it pretty sad that nobody is calling her out for being some kind disgusting rapist. I'd bet money that if it was the other way around and a guy was trying to have sex with a passed out girl, you hypocrites would be crying out for someone to call the police on him.

• Upvote 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Which would be fucking rape. I find it pretty sad that nobody is calling her out for being some kind disgusting rapist. I'd bet money that if it was the other way around and a guy was trying to have sex with a passed out girl, you hypocrites would be crying out for someone to call the police on him.

I thought about that.  But what might classify as rape in the US may not be the same in Russia.

• Upvote 1

So are you saying that if a guy was going down on a girl that was passed out and trying to penetrate her while she was asleep, you would praise him for being horny and having a high sex drive? Or simply just give him credit for trying??

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

So are you saying that if a guy was going down on a girl that was passed out and trying to penetrate her while she was asleep, you would praise him for being horny and having a high sex drive?

You're trying to stir the pot and I am not biting.

I think what I said previously (what might classify as rape in the US may not be the same in Russia) stands on its own.

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It is a double standard. Remember back to the first foursome Anna and Alex had with the brunette and her boyfriend. It was meant to be a sixsome, but the other couple got hammered and the girl passed out. Her boyfriend started having sex with her under the covers while she was passed out and everyone was calling for his head. The main difference between the 2 is that we have all watched enough of Anna and Alex to know that Alex is fine with it. Therefore, like Chicago said, it's consensual.

• Upvote 1