Anna & Alex - Part 1

As well they should. I don't get these people who want to see hours of humping. Starting and stopping sex in order to prolong the views is absolute agony to me. It's so bad that I don't even masterbate with them becuase I know at some point they are going to stop and then what am I supposed to do? No no no, the sex must move in one direction to the orgasms and it shouldn't take more than an hour. 

I think this just might be the most profound comment that I have ever written on CC. ☺

• Upvote 7

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

As well they should. I don't get these people who want to see hours of humping. Starting and stopping sex in order to prolong the views is absolute agony to me. It's so bad that I don't even masterbate with them becuase I know at some point they are going to stop and then what am I supposed to do? No no no, the sex must move in one direction to the orgasms and it shouldn't take more than an hour. 

I think this just might be the most profound comment that I have ever written on CC. ☺

But I can only give you reputation once for it :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, profound is the word,

• Upvote 1

All of the camera in living room need to be moved a little. The two high cams need to be lowered a little there to far from the action and the low one needs to be moved closer to where they sit.

• Upvote 2

Welcome to the chorus over the cams. It seems like a good idea to have a bird eye view until you actually see what it looks like. It's almost always too far away from the action and it makes me feel dizzy. Cams should never be more than waist high. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Welcome to the chorus over the cams. It seems like a good idea to have a bird eye view until you actually see what it looks like. It's almost always too far away from the action and it makes me feel dizzy. Cams should never be more than waist high. 

Second that. Hope @Voyeur House TV will do it someday.