Anna & Alex - Part 1

2 minutes ago, nack said:

God help her if she does that !! The current timeline is very difficult to navigate.From one min to 30 min ,it skips all he time.

The timeline for moments creation works fine for me. I do not use the normal one anymore:biggrin:

Just now, Amy3 said:

BTW, I can't wait for the day Anna brings a single guy home to play. 

That's what I was thinking if Anna & brunette took over the appt. and they could pickup guys easy and bring them home.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Russ said:

That's what I was thinking if Anna & brunette took over the appt. and they could pickup guys easy and bring them home.

Oh shit! You stopped me in my tracks with visions of grandeur! I just can't see Anna doing it though. She really does need a man to call her own. 

Off topic but why didn't Anna and Alex bought these couples and parties when in Tula ? 

Did VV prohibit this or did Anna and Alex got bored of VV. Had these parties happened in Tula,I am sure VV would have generated lot more interest and revenue.

Whatever happened has happened for good.VHTV must be doing something right to make this happen. We have hardly noticed that 2 apartments are down since a week or more.

I hate VV management anyway.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Vicky1132 said:

looks like night will be boring today without party

these kind of websites are always boring without good party and ( group) sex