Anna & Alex - Part 1

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Would you call that cheating Golfer?

If it is cheating, it is cheating from her side. We don't know their rules of the game. Last week he was allowed to fuck her but he could not.

Seeing now by the timeline, confirms my earlier remark.

Anna and Alex collect the blanket, towels and change of clothes, other unidentifiable things and allocate them in a red plastic bag.

The friend is still focused on his cell phone and as translated I believe I'm trying again to get a job replacement. It seems to have been successful and he and the brunette are very well and together again. Thanks.

Before this I see conversations and successes being made.
Anna hesitated, moving slowly and too seriously for my taste. It does not match your profile here. Alex by his side companion gift.

Really, sober and calm, he demonstrates a great individual personality.
As I observe him very much and with extra attention in these moments (I have my reasons) only confirms my feeling here in relation to him.

For the time that is already possible we will not see it in return today and more likely tomorrow at the end of the day. Feather.

But I hope the 4 get well together and have some fun (away from the cams),

Again, pity that we can not witness this. Still .

I would also not dial 6, with the other couple since we know how to live near there and have aligned very well with each other.

Just one detail, however, will deliver if this other my assumption will be correct. And I'll watch out for him on the timeline.

I make the above picture by being free here for the next few hours and to update everyone about the apartment still empty and for the supposition to a possible quarrel.
They all left quiet, together and well.
Good fun to them so.

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Bem, aconteceu bastante ontem. Então eu chamo isso de noite. Boa noite pessoal

Just to see how much of the files we have in the line of best moments for what we think nothing would have there conformed to what we observed and followed before.
Just reinforce too much delay for this end.
Improve or diversify more with focus of interest, these preliminary moments, preparation and waiting.

Good morning everyone!
:biggrin:

• Upvote 1