Anna & Alex - Part 1

Still faithful to accompany Anna and Alex.

Apparently I think I'm the only one who still gives credit to them.

I see Alex "behaving" conveniently and only with a few "slips" of stronger jokes.
Anna, however, demonstrates how to circumvent and control this.and visibly strive at ite 

We will already have several visits there (in proportion to the activation time more than the other apartments (I do not include Anton) and so far we have only had conversations (hours and hours).

Is it too much time to get involved in the project? Will we have (and hopefully) resume gold years there?

Are they willing and motivated to do this?

In stand by day 7 arrive?

Will these people who pass by will return in other conditions later?

In my view "merit" and competence is something that is not totally lost. It only takes real desire to recover it.

Move on

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Still faithful to accompany Anna and Alex.

Apparently I think I'm the only one who still gives credit to them.

I see Alex "behaving" conveniently and only with a few "slips" of stronger jokes.
Anna, however, demonstrates how to circumvent and control this.and visibly strive at ite 

We will already have several visits there (in proportion to the activation time more than the other apartments (I do not include Anton) and so far we have only had conversations (hours and hours).

Is it too much time to get involved in the project? Will we have (and hopefully) resume gold years there?

Are they willing and motivated to do this?

In stand by day 7 arrive?

Will these people who pass by will return in other conditions later?

In my view "merit" and competence is something that is not totally lost. It only takes real desire to recover it.

Move on

i am with you, it is just some people here they like to trash talk about them and yet they still watch them and enjoy it as well,  other wise why would they keep going to that apartment if they really hate them that much.(some people are just being haters)

8 minutes ago, sat11 said:

A nova garota parece ter tetas legais, eu não posso esperar para vê-la fora dessas roupas.

Capture_2017_01_27_16_57_31_382.png

I had hopes when they were together in Anna's bed early this morning.

She was also beginning to be more receptive to the boy before this. Maybe another time.

• Upvote 1