Anna & Alex - Part 1

Why not giving them a few days to prove themself? Maybe not easy for them too. I for myself like see Anna being happy again.

And as I said before when Alex does shit I will be the first one demanding his removal. They do a lot better than Katya and Ruslan in my opinion

4 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

This is awkward :)

Not only awkward, just a bit silly. I don't get why anyone would waste their time commenting on an apartment they didn't like when it's so much easier to just not watch and not comment. Tells me people don't hate them as much as they want to think they do.

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Proven fact Alex is monogamous. There will be no orgies! Dick in the clink!

I beg to differ. Alex absolutely without a doubt fucked Carmen in the hallway of Tula. There is a video in the VV archive recorded at the end of their fucking and when Carmen enters the bedroom. It's the cam that is facing the window and closest to the door. As Carmen enters, if you watch it a few times, you will notice that her pussy is dripping either his or her cum. It is hanging between her legs as she puts on her green underwear/shorts.

Oh, there's no doubt about that. I'm talking about his new found commitment to Anna. I'm saying that Anna has his dick firmly in her hand and he is totally whipped now. No way she's going to let him stick it in anything but her and he knows it. Now, the question remains, if she is equally committed to him. Probably so, which means whatever they have planned is going to fail to live up to everyone's hopes and dreams.

• Upvote 1