Anna & Alex - Part 1

35 minutes ago, Salazar said:

She will fuck with Peter later or sooner. Last night when she was ready to sleep after 20 minute of snagging to her pussy he was left behind. I think the guy like Peter more than her girfriend and then Emma like Peter. He tuch him more than usual and stay close to him more than usual average.  My english its not my first language . Sorry.

English is also not my language and that is exactly what I observed in my post above. Even "hindered" she still caressed Peter.

The level of complicity seen among the 4 there, makes me believe that when she's released, not being alone will not be barriers to her intimacy with Peter.

And the brunette (pinkgirl) is not shy and both she and her boyfriend gave Anna the full attention yesterday. It therefore facilitates tying (if any) this loose end there.

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, how's the Kenny fan base doing today? ?

I got way to upset about all that. I still dont like the direction this appartement is going to. But I will wait and see now. If there will be mole sex again I simply wont watch it

6 minutes ago, broxman said:

What is going on with this apartment, is that couple who are sharing with Peter & Emma tenants or are they just guests?

They seem to be quests and perhaps know Peter and Emma. Things are pretty chaotic right now. It's ok, it creates opportunity for drama. 

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Spielo, I'd be lying if I said I do not think and I have the same half.

However, the "newbies" are not yet ready and able to replace Anna and Alex in this purpose.

I think she'll still have to do some "practical demonstrations" for them to reach this level there.

To our satisfaction.:cool:

I´m desperately hoping that none of the new people will reach the level of Alex (&Anna)....

• Upvote 1

Just for information:
Peter and Emma are looking for work and have no other dwelling (during an argument, Peter said that if they leave the apartment they will have to rent an apartment on their own and pay for it).
Another couple, who lives on the sofa in the room of Peter and Emma, also do not have jobs. Besides, the guy did not know the city (he is not a local).
The impression that in the apartment have settled the unemployed bums. :biggrin:

• Upvote 5