Anna & Alex - Part 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm telling you guys, they waited too long. When they girls were on the couch they should have fucked and came in like 5 minutes. They all fucked it up. Now they are trapped in a mental game. Pretty amazing to see. 

These guys always have to think marathon. Have some foreplay, some fucking, mix it up some more, keep building till a peak and finish!  Amy,Have you ever had sex with a guy and he didn;'t cum? Me neither.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Well ladies thats a double dong dildo, and theres 2 of you, easy to figure out. Then maybe the 2 clowns might get hard watching you.

They already tried that. Didn't last long when the fucking started. Guest got limp, Alex and Anna left to go into the other room. Guests tried again in the jacuzzi. Tried and tried. Nearly got into a confrontation. She calmed him down. Tried again with no luck. All done! Remarkably pitiful on all counts. Best part was watching Anna finger the girls asshole. Demon alcohol, wins again!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

These guys always have to think marathon. Have some foreplay, some fucking, mix it up some more, keep building till a peak and finish!  Amy,Have you ever had sex with a guy and he didn;'t cum? Me neither.

I'd bet you didn't have sex with a guy in front of cameras broadcasting to thousands of people either.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

They already tried that. Didn't last long when the fucking started. Guest got limp, Alex and Anna left to go into the other room. Guests tried again in the jacuzzi. Tried and tried. Nearly got into a confrontation. She calmed him down. Tried again with no luck. All done! Remarkably pitiful on all counts. Best part was watching Anna finger the girls asshole. Demon alcohol, wins again!

Hahaha, she fingered her asshole? She looks like she still ready to go. Maybe she can save this fiasco after all.

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

No, that would be ridiculous, unless alcohol was in play, but I wouldn't be expecting marathon sex under those conditions. I'd expect minuteman sex.

• Upvote 1

Emma, once again being "balanced" there. Go to sleep,

For the men in the room, let the girls take over.
Alex has already done his morning part and Loule is being introduced. No reason to "force bars" there.
Time is on their side, again. Everyone there.