Anna & Alex - Part 1

23 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hahaha, ela tocou o bundão dela? Ela parece que ela ainda está pronta para ir. Talvez ela possa salvar este fiasco depois de tudo.

So now we have 3 women there who are not uncomfortable with games in their "sensitive and forbidden"
Anna, Emma and  now Kate. I have not yet had the opportunity to see if Pinkgirl is also part of this team and preference.

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

So now we have 3 women there who are not uncomfortable with games in their "sensitive and forbidden"
Anna, Emma and  now Kate. I have not yet had the opportunity to see if Pinkgirl is also part of this team and preference.

What are you talking about Emma and Kate not being uncomfortable? I did neither of them see participate in the action nor doing anything interesting today.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

O que você está falando sobre Emma e Kate não estarem desconfortáveis? Eu não vi nenhum deles participar da ação nem fazer nada de interessante hoje.

Sorry for the term pimp. But there is no other way to make you understand. 3 women (Anna, Emma and Kate) who have no restrictions or averse to carrying fingers in the ass.