Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Yes ! Exactly that .
We think that with the exit of Kenny and Mia, the two would take over. And so it was to this day. See by the time line at 8:25 p.m., Pinckgirl arranges the bed for the guest room.
Y

Maybe VH can tell us which ones are Kate and Louie. Or we can wait to see if this new couple leaves tomorrow. They didn't have a lot of stuff to unpack. I think they would have had more if they were going to be living there.

55 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

OR you can behave like a respectful and mature person and stop insulting people when they do something that you dislike...

No! Like I said put me on your ignore list or complain to the admins. Leave me the fuck alone!

• Upvote 2

Just now, heineken said:

Talvez VH possa nos dizer quais são Kate e Louie. Ou podemos esperar para ver se o novo casal sai amanhã. Eles não têm um monte de coisas para desempacotar. Eu acho que eles teriam mais se eles estavam indo para estar lá.

Remember that when Emma and Peter introduced themselves it was like that too. Your luggage came 3 days later.

Wow, i had to go for a bit, and this is still dragging on? Has anyone had an orgasm yet? And Alex looks like his dick is finished for the night.It will be another hour of him jerking on it, and flailing around like a wet noodle. ugh