Anna & Alex - Part 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Have you ever seen something so pitiful. They have the energy of old men. And the idea of the silly 4 trapped in the other room is just too much. LOL

I think youre right about the alcohol killing Alex boner again. I wonder if this was planned. If so have a few drinks, have your foursome and celebrate afterwards with a lot of drinks. Now instead of a great experience it could have been, he'll be depressed again tommorow with no good memories of this. Ive never had a foursome myself, not against it, but the opportunity never came uyp yet. But it would be something that would be a good memory if it was a hot guy. not so great if his dick died in the middle of it.

9 minutes ago, heineken said:

I actually think Alex creampied Anna earlier when he was fucking her doggystyle. She got up holding her pussy and went to the jacuzzi to clean it up.

Oh no kidding. That shis problem then. Did she act like he just sprayed acid on her when he came on her back? Or throw her 4 sheets of toilet paper to wipe it off trying not to get any on their hands?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh no kidding. That shis problem then. Did she act like he just sprayed acid on her when he came on her back? Or throw her 4 sheets of toilet paper to wipe it off trying not to get any on their hands?

She actually kind of laughed it off. She just cleaned herself off and went back to doing what she's doing.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Tell me about it. Acid! Haha! So funny. That's how they treat it. Like kryptonite or something.

• Upvote 2