Anna & Alex - Part 1

24 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Unfortunately you are right! The guests are apparently leaving.
Here is my hope. Back together with the first couple for a 6some or if this was a pre-hearing, come to acupar your now deserved place.
It really rolled affinities between Anna and Mystery Girl.
:cool:

That's weird, some of my posts are coming up in spanish.

The silly 4 obviously have no where to go and are clearly in a bad situation that they can't figure out how to get out of. I don't like the idea that the are somehow going to become liberated to Anna and Alex level on their own. They aren't! They are too young and they rightfully aren't sure what they want to do. This is where I put blame on VH or Anna and Alex, whoever brought them there. I don't want to see people perform out of desperation, out of fear of homelessness. That's borderline sex trafficking, IMHO. I want to see people who want to do this be their own volition. Even though the drama is kind of entertaining, I'm starting to get uncomfortable with the situation. 

I have a solution! @Voyeur House TV. Give the silly 4 their own place and let them develop at their own speed. Otherwise, give them some cash and send them packing asap. 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The silly 4 obviously have no where to go and are clearly in a bad situation that they can't figure out how to get out of. I don't like the idea that the are somehow going to become liberated to Anna and Alex level on their own. They aren't! They are too young and they rightfully aren't sure what they want to do. This is where I put blame on VH or Anna and Alex, whoever brought them there. I don't want to see people perform out of desperation, out of fear of homelessness. That's borderline sex trafficking, IMHO. I want to see people who want to do this be their own volition. Even though the drama is kind of entertaining, I'm starting to get uncomfortable with the situation. 

I have a solution! @Voyeur House TV. Give the silly 4 their own place and let them develop at their own speed. Otherwise, give them some cash and send them packing asap. 

I vote for the cash variant...

I think VH owes them a chance in their own place.  Sure it won't be a sex palace, but it will be what they set out to do. Watch young couples come to grips with their sexuality on live cam. I'm not particularly interested in that, but you'd be surprised at how many actual voyeur type people are.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I actually like the idea of giving them their own place to let them develop. They were showing signs of progression for a little bit, albeit slow progression. But over the last week or so, they seem like they're on strike from doing anything remotely fun. I don't think they get along with Anna and Alex all that much, at least it doesn't seem like they do. So giving them another place might be beneficial to everyone.