Anna & Alex - Part 1

On 3/15/2017 at 8:41 AM, Russ said:

Anna has a blindfold on she is sucking Alex's  dick. Is it suppose to be a mystery who's dick she is sucking? I don't get it  :huh:

Lol, don't try, it will just give you a headache

I cant see anything changing but usually when I say something negative about a house they make me look like a fool. So I will use the reverse physiology and say there no way they can change anything.  :biggrin:

Anna did the braids in her hair and tried to be some kind of bohemian Rastafarian girl. Personally, I didn't care for it. Maybe this time, she'll go for the slutty 80s hooker look. Wild lingerie, big hair, 5 inch heels, and red lipstick. They can install a stripper pole like Voronezh and she can practice her stripper skills. A girl can dream can't she?

Hi guys

Not much present right now.  So just (again) trying to understand

Peter-Emma & Cie   Offiline because they are moving elsewhere?

I see that the VV Sophia Apartment is now on VHTV...  They are very strong on recycling RLC or VV former tenants.  Not sure if Big tits still there,  I can only see a guy on the couch

What is going on there?

22 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Hi guys

Not much present right now.  So just (again) trying to understand

Peter-Emma & Cie   Offiline because they are moving elsewhere?

I see that the VV Sophia Apartment is now on VHTV...  They are very strong on recycling RLC or VV former tenants.  Not sure if Big tits still there,  I can only see a guy on the couch

What is going on there?

boobie is now on vh in new apt & called geri.

Anna and Alex are moving to a new place. Silly 4 are staying. Big Tits (Geri) and David are in their own place on VH. Old Sophia is now occupied by Alex and Lina and another couple on VH.

Yes, lots of VV going to VH. They are different people, but there are personal connections at some level. Probably through Alex and Lina. 

44 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Anna and Alex are moving to a new place. Silly 4 are staying. Big Tits (Geri) and David are in their own place on VH. Old Sophia is now occupied by Alex and Lina and another couple on VH.

Yes, lots of VV going to VH. They are different people, but there are personal connections at some level. Probably through Alex and Lina. 

Can we expect an orgy now with the fatal 4 and Peter fucking everyone to death including Louie because he can.The kid has got potential.

:biggrin:....:biggrin: